The "tic tac toe" think is probably the artist's mark, right? It does look sort of like the #.

It is so easy to get caught up in the bidding. I would say that in normal times, you could could a PM Kirsten for $60 or so. Watch shipping prices, too. I figure that $12 is similar to what you'd pay at AG (I think it's 10.95?), but any more than that, and you are paying "extra." Some charge less than $10, which is great.

I will echo not to buy until the last minute. Justsnipe.com was recommended to me by a board member, and I've been pleased with it. It's free, and they place the bid at the last minute for you.

So, decide what you want to pay, and be patient. Unless you want a PM specifically, consider what you would pay new with the 10% code and decide what it's worth it to you to save. . . .

Good luck!